[Foundation-l] What is on the back of the logo?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 23:41:06 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I have been told that the top part of the sign can be removed as this
combination of signs is rare and is likely to be understood to be word. The
top part indicates movement and position. So for a big image, it can be the
complete sign and for a small ball the subset suffices.
Thanks,
        Gerard

PS I also received the png image...
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:ASL-world.svg  :)