[Foundation-l] language proposal policy. let's continue the work

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 10:42:14 UTC 2008

The idea that people prefer one language to another does not mean they
will not read articles in another language and find them just as
useful, if not moreso.

I certainly prefer English to Spanish, but I have used the Spanish
Wikipedia on many occasions, especially when the article there was
longer or more informative.

Mark