[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation 2008-2009 Annual Plan

Ting Chen Wing.Philopp at gmx.de
Thu Jul 3 18:48:21 UTC 2008

> And you know...basic necessities like food and water.
>
> Call me naive, but I think those are more important than bringing
> them a DVD with articles about everything from [[w:Walrus]] to
> [[w:Fantasy (fragrance)]]

I think both are important. Food and water and medical care are naturally primary. But knowledge in a language they know and of which they can afford of is just second to that. The first is not our goal, but the second is. And on that we concentrate.

Ting
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03