[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation 2008-2009 Annual Plan

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:59:04 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The people of Africa have the same need as the people of Europe. We are
doing a good job for the people of Europe. There needs are taken care off,
the projects in the European language are in a great shape. This is in
marked contrast with the projects in the African languages even the African
subjects.

At the Wikimanias of the past the wish was expressed to do a better job for
Africa.. we have this opportunity, we can take this.
Thanks,
      GerardM