[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] Implementing the Babel extension

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:31:13 UTC 2008

Hoi,
<grin> We have asked for comments.. this is something I know for sure. The
fact is that there is enough noise that you do not necessarily get signaled
that something is afoot. The reason why we signaled this strongly is because
we have something we consider is ready  and we know that that everyone has
to have his/her say before it is accepted.. Even so, some will feel ambushed
</grin>

For your attention, some years ago I wrote on Meta about the localisation of
Commons. This year I will present about this on Wikimania .. So please be
aware that I am still serious about that one too and, I expect to have
something to show.. :)

Thanks,
      GerardM