[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] Implementing the Babel extension

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 15:39:02 UTC 2008

Ziko,
This discussion is about ... I do not know... There is a Babel extension it
works, it is even configurable.. I made the mistake to ask for comments for
the last time. It is only now that people wake up to the existence of this
functionality and start asking questions that would be appropriate before
the functionality was finished.

The Babel extension allows you to indicate on a wiki level what levels are
available... It allows you to specify how you want your categories... It is
based on current practices... The software is so clever that it allows for
both the ISO-39-1 and the ISO-639-3 (or two character codes or three
character codes..)

But I will be darned when i understand what the discussion is really about

Thanks,
      GerardM