[Foundation-l] An observation on languages

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:46:09 UTC 2008

Some people (like me!) may not realize their posting habits to this
list make it difficult for others to follow along or contribute
constructively. If you see someone who is posting in good faith but
may not realize they are exacerbating a problem, the easiest thing to
do is to let them know (and then ignore them after!).

Nathan