[Foundation-l] Reply to Mark

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:43:52 UTC 2008

Let's be clear: you killfiled a thread critical of the foundation,
that was ongoing and was at present constructive and unoffensive (with
any nastiness long since past), that was being responded to by
Florence,  and was relevant to this list. This is the kind of heavy-
handed moderation that brings up allegations of censorship.  Please be
more hands-off and not step in with moderation when there is no problem.

-Dan