[Foundation-l] Reply to Mark

Austin Hair adhair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:34:00 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 3:48 AM, Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> For unclear reasons my reply below was blocked. I am thus re-sending it.

I did killfile this thread, as it any utility it had as a constructive
discussion had long since ended.  Many of the lingering posts were,
frankly, offensive.

If you'd like to address the criteria for selecting the Wikimania
venue, please bring it up constructively in a separate thread,
preferably on wikimania-l.  As Ray says, condemning a decision made
well in the past is, if anything, counterproductive to the current
team's organization efforts.

Austin