[Foundation-l] Board elections

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 03:19:31 UTC 2008

Is there an element of reinventing the wheel involved in this process? It
seems like much of the infrastructure set up last year and in prior years
could be reused, even in terms of rules and processes etc., as long as these
haven't been discredited or improved upon since. Shouldn't the gross volume
of effort required in 2008 be less than that needed in 2007? Or am I totally
missing something?