[Foundation-l] Wikimania and the Muhammad pix

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 00:05:50 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I believe Andrew was talking about the *portraits*, not the
>  caricatures, which are the ones Iran is making noises over. It is
>  important to distinguish the two...

That's precisely it, and i should have been more clear in
distinguishing between the two.

What's misfortunate at this point is that those cartoons, which
otherwise could have been forgotten and swept under a rug, are now so
famous and notable that they will never go away.  They will have a
place in Wikipedia forever because they have become so notable.

--Andrew Whitworth