[Foundation-l] misleading advice on oversight on wikizine

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:54:32 UTC 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 2:37 PM, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> The language of the 'zine is exceedingly unclear even in the English version
> quoted above. Whoever wrote it shouldn't be in charge of sending out any
> sort of news in English.

Please keep in mind that all work is done by volunteers.  I would
rather have a Wikizine with some understandable errors (that can be
fixed with another issue), than no Wikizine at all (something we are
coming exceedingly close to due to the lack of outside help, the
editors have repeatedly asked for help).  Your comment seems to
suggest otherwise.

If you think you can do better, your help with the next Wikizine(s) is
very much appreciated.

> Nathan

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023