[Foundation-l] Licensing tutorials

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 14 20:29:53 UTC 2008

All -

could you send me some links - offlist is fine - to useful tutorials
that you're aware of on free content licensing? I think there are some
pages on Wikimedia Commons that might be useful, if perhaps a bit
project-centric.

It would just be good to have some URLs to shoot to folks who have
heard once of Creative Commons and open source - but really don't have
a clue what any of it means, get confused about the
commercial/non-commercial distinction, think they can still cut
exclusive deals for some types of usage, etc. :-)

Thanks,
Erik
--
Erik Möller