[Foundation-l] Preservation of cultural diversity and minority languages

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:36:48 UTC 2008

"completed on Betawiki" does not measure all existing localization.

You said earlier: "It is only in 2008 that the first three exclusively
African languages have the most relevant messages in MediaWiki
localised."

That's patently false - maybe it's only in 2008 that they have
localisation on Betawiki, but Betawiki is not the world. I do think
Betawiki is awesome, but I also think you tend to be focussed a little
_too_ much on your pet projects - it used to be OmegaWiki, and now
it's Betawiki. They're both great projects, but the world does not
revolve around them.

Mark