[Foundation-l] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Peer_review_and_the_Wikipedia_process

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:21:23 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When you buy into a model, the model determines your answer. With this model
in mind Wikipedia would not have happened. For me it means that this model
is nice but it is broken because it does not consider Wikipedia, a project
that is wildly successful to the extend that many peer reviewed of whatever
level can only be envious.

When you have a model that allows for something like Wikipedia, you have my
attention.
Thanks,
    GerardM