[Foundation-l] Yale's Access to Knowledge program

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:34:45 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Mike Godwin <mgodwin at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Yale has contacted me seeking ideas for student research projects
> relating to their Access to Knowledge program (it's affiliated with
> the Yale Information Society Project).  I thought I'd pass that
> request on to you -- I figured many of you have some ideas about
> questions Yale law students could research on free information and
> free culture.
>
> Yale and WMF have an affiliation that's now in its second year -- we
> like to help them out when we can, and they remain solid supporters of
> our work, so we'd be grateful if you could share any access-to-
> knowledge research ideas with us (either privately to me or publicly
> on this list).

Great! I think that we've got the right group for the analysis of our
activities. Mike, may you take a look at [1] and tell is the described
problem inside of the scope of Yale students? If so, I would like to
be included in this project form WMF side.

[1] - http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2008-December/048218.html