[Foundation-l] Sexual images of questionable provenance

Ting Chen wing.philopp at gmx.de
Wed Dec 10 12:43:35 UTC 2008

Actually I don't care if the image has sexual content or not. There are
some points we should consider:

At first I don't trust all the claims on flickr.
Second there may be content that violate personality or other legal issues.

Some of the images were uploaded years ago and at that time we had other
measurement criterias as today, so I think a reexamination should be
done, this totally unrelated to the content of the images.

Ting