[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Commons-l] Making Wikimedia Commons less frightening

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:51:19 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Commons provides no benefit except for sharing the same picture to people
who do not read / write English. They cannot possibly find pictures and
consequently for them Commons is useless. Add to this the extreme loads of
work of the Commons admins resulting in an unfriendly attitude towards
people who do not frequent Commons and those who do not speak English and
you appreciate why Commons has only 3.600.201 media files.
Thanks,
      GerardM