[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

Charlotte Webb charlottethewebb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:32:18 UTC 2008

On 12/2/08, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no article about the ultimate fate of the universe on sr.wp,
> while there is no article about Grgur Branković on en.wp. Conclusion
> about usefulness is obvious: for the most of pupils and their parents
> the article about Grgur Branković may be used (and it is in Serbian),
> while speculations about the ultimate fate of the universe are
> comparable with watching Battlestar Galactica or Star Track (and it is
> in English).

Milos I would say your English fluency is good enough to write one, please do.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Grgur_Branković&action=edit&redlink=1

The less obvious benefit of supporting "failing projects" is that most
of them will eventually return the favor by identifying topics which
are encyclopedic despite being completely unknown to native English
speakers. This alone is a good enough reason to keep these projects
open.

Same with the other article you mentioned, would it be anything like this? :-)
http://sr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Конаčни_судбина_Свемира&action=edit&redlink=1

—C.W.