[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:53:11 UTC 2008

I agree that creating an article should be much easier. Creating a wysiwyg
editor would greatly facilitate that.

It would also help if we promoted a culture where people are invited to
create new articles. Many hard code wikipedians seem to have adopted the
attitude that red links are ugly - so red links are converted to normal
text. But a red link is and should be an invitation to create an article.