[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:40:23 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Another way to approach the number would be; currently 80% of our projects
are failing. Improved usability may mean that this number goes down to 60%
maybe even 40%. This would be a big improvement. I am not in favour of
creating 100% success by excluding others until it is necessary and until
out options to improve their chances of success. Given the aims of the WMF,
projects that are currently failing are still projects where the WMF intends
to do well. As the costs of the failing projects is negligible there is no
real reason to remove them.
Thanks,
      GerardM