[Foundation-l] Olympic Game and the lift of the ban by Chinese government

Titan Deng theodoranian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 06:09:03 UTC 2008

This morning a Wikipedian from Beijing told a joke about the other Beijing
Wikipedian (Shizhao) :

Shizhao always climbs the wall.
Today he found the door open while he had arrived the top of the wall.
That's why he found it so late. :D

Cheers,
Titan

Support the Wikimedia Foundation: http://donate.wikimedia.org