[Foundation-l] Board-announcement: Board Restructuring

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Tue Apr 29 06:33:52 UTC 2008

I was on the group.

We did not even start the discussions.

The only thing we had was the resolution proposed by Lodewijk. It was
published, both here and on meta. I am sure you read it.

The expectation was we could be a group researching a possibility to
establish the VC, and, in case we would conclude the VC should be
established, come up with some recommendations how it could function and
draft some initial policy on VC.

Of course we would be prepared to present the results of the research in
public. Even more, there have been suggestions on this list (not supported
by me) that we debate actually in public.

The board has made it explicit it is not interested in this research.

So far, this has been the end of the story.

Cheers
Yaroslav