[Foundation-l] Board restructuring and community

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 04:12:19 UTC 2008

Michael Snow wrote:

> If you have more questions (preferably open-ended ones that promote
> reasoned thought and discussion), you're welcome to ask them and I will
> try to answer as I have time.

For my own part (not pretending to speak for anyone else) the question
I would most like to see answered by each of the board members is:

"What in the proposal of the exploratory body do you think was
for you the thing that made you support/demurr its implementation
by the board directly?"

...and for those who demurred:

"Was there some facet(s) in it that had it been differently constituted
in it, you would have endorsed direct inception by board action?"

Yours;

Jussi-ville Heiskanen