[Foundation-l] Board restructuring and community

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 02:25:26 UTC 2008

Ant,

I guess I don't really know, but then again I'm not on the Advisory Board
;-) I imagine they have experience with board composition and restructuring,
experience with relations between organizations and affiliates etc. I was
more curious about the work that the Advisory Board does in general, and I'm
relieved by Angela's last response that clarifies that the Advisory Board is
indeed involved - just not on this issue.

Separately, while the interaction between the Board and the community is one
that does not satisfy everyone... I do thank you for your responsiveness on
this list (and also of course the other Board members like Michael Snow who
have remained involved in discussions on Foundation-l). Your work and
willingness to interact is appreciated by all.

Thanks,

Nathan