[Foundation-l] Board restructuring and community

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 01:44:30 UTC 2008

This is curious too - the page on the Advisory Board says they will be asked
for advice about organizational development, among other things, but Angela
says that she has not (or never?) received or forwarded requests for advice.
Can we conclude that the Advisory Board is not necessary, or that with the
professionalizing effort the Advisory Board is just not as necessary as it
once might have been? Perhaps a topic for a different thread, but I'll admit
I thought that the Advisory Board was playing at least some role.

Nathan