[Foundation-l] Bertelsmann publishes "Wikipedia Encyclopedia in One Volume"

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 05:45:34 UTC 2008

Congratulations to everyone involved in this project.

5% royalty is a good rate as B. could theoretically grab the stuff for free
and will probbaly do additional copy-edting.

For the free culture this is an important step as I think this is one of the
first great cooperations with a commercial giant.

That this project will be criticized by some need not surprise or deter you.

I wish you happiness and health

teun spaans