[Foundation-l] (Flashback) A short (and revised) FAQ about Wikimania in Alexandria

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 06:43:34 UTC 2008

2008/4/21, Ray Saintonge <saintonge op telus.net>:

> Some of them might be happy if the US Dept. of Homeland Security were
> involved.  Then we could remind them that Alexandria is on the seacoast
> and Homeland Security has a proven lack of ability to deal with floods.
>
> Ec

I totally agree, and think we should get the Dutch involved for that!
Finally a good reason for Kabaal :) <end OT>

I am very sorry that this discussion drifted off (not referring to Ec btw)
to childish debates on what is an insult, what to do with it etc. Please
drop it, stop this discussion, and if you have a constructive suggestion,
start a new thread with fresh enthousiasm.

Best regards,

Lodewijk