[Foundation-l] (Flashback) A short (and revised) FAQ about Wikimania in Alexandria

Austin Hair adhair at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 03:00:03 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 9:30 PM, Mike Godwin <mgodwin at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>  I guess I'm both callous and inconsistent. Next thing you know I'll be
>  downright evil. (That's where you going, isn't it? Just admit it.)

There are currently five people on moderation on this list, and I
don't know if you've noticed, but it's been a struggle to maintain a
bare minimum of civility on the list.  That you would set such a bad
example while posting as a staff member (@wikimedia.org) certainly
doesn't make it any easier.

It seems that Greg has some kind of innate ability to get your hackles
up, but please keep it off the list.

Austin