[Foundation-l] Ancient Greek Wikipedia, possible reconsideration

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 07:22:42 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I spoke with the convener of the ISO working group that includes the ISO-639
codes. I spoke with someone from SIL. Not vague at all. When you suggest
that it takes 10 years, you do not know what your talking about.. One year
is more like it. It does not preclude continued work on the Incubator..

The English Wikipedia is not a good example.. comparing it with the Latin
Wikipedia is a more reasonable comparison.

Again, there is no urgency and there is certainly no rush. Given
Pathoschild's stance I am the closest that you have to ever getting an Old
Greek project in the first place.
Thanks,
     GerardM