[Foundation-l] UNIQUE AND WORKABLE CRITERION

Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) pathoschild at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 02:17:21 UTC 2008

Marcus Buck <me at marcusbuck.org> wrote:
>  I guess all existing nationalist movements already have their own wikis
>  or got them denied. Of course you can get into a heated debate for every
>  proposal, but all the real awkward ones are done.

I'm not sure why you think so. There are plenty of requests that would
be awkwardly controversial under the old system, like Kurdish and
Lingua Franca Nova and Scots. It's simply not a problem anymore,
because voting has no effect whatsoever and only logical arguments are
considered. ("<language> speakers are evil oppressors of my people!"
is no longer a valid argument.)

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Plamondon-Willard (Pathoschild)