[Foundation-l] Ancient Greek Wikipedia, possible reconsideration

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:05:48 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The policy warts and all is clearly beneficial. We are discussing a corner
case, this is how to deal with reconstructed languages. One of the things
that we have is time. There is time to get a code for a reconstructed
language, there is no urgency.

When you say that the policy seems to be wrong, we have to talk discuss why
it would be wrong. The fact that some people do not agree with the policy as
is does not invalidate the policy. As Pathoschild correctly states, this is
not about Ancient Greek. If it were only about Ancient Greek the proposal
would remain denied.
Thanks,
       GerardM