[Foundation-l] List moderation enabled

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 22:23:31 UTC 2008

Luiz Augusto wrote:
> Thankyou so much for this! Please keep the moderation enabled forever :-)

I do not share your enthousiasm.

First because I never thought collective punishment was a cool thing to do.
Second because the list moderators (who are not Brion) may not be so
happy at the idea of moderating 30 emails per day.

I would be much happier with generously and frequently putting in
moderation carefully selected editors (anyone who might be considered
trolling a bit too much at some point, it might be many of us).

Ant