[Foundation-l] Confidentiality agreement with FSF

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:28:04 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Thomas Dalton
>  So being nice to the FSF takes precedence over transparency? That
>  seems like some seriously messed up priorities to me.

It's a courtesy. The FSF won't involve us at all if our members don't
show them a little common courtesy. I would rather have WMF people
involved in the license draft and the rest of us know anything, then
to have no WMF people involved in it and the rest of us know nothing.

--Andrew Whitworth