[Foundation-l] Confidentiality agreement with FSF

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:52:02 UTC 2008

Maybe they didn't see the need for a formal document. They
figured those involved will all act like adults when asked to not
discuss certain things. Erik said what he can, said he isn't
in a position to discuss anything beyond that. When he can
talk about it, he will. Whether you like it or not is your own
problem to deal with. Continually asking when it isn't going
anywhere gets old very fast.

Honestly, this thread is quickly turning into: "Mommy, can
I have a cookie before dinner?" "No" "Mommy, can I...."

...etc etc

-Chad