[Foundation-l] Confidentiality agreement with FSF

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:57:12 UTC 2008

> And we won't disclose information if it actively hurts the
>  interests and needs of an organization we're working with.

That I would disagree with. We should be concerned about whether it
actively hurts *our* interests and needs. The interests and needs of
other organisations are their problems. (Obviously, maintaining good
relations with other organisations is often in our interest, but we do
it to further our goals, not simply to be nice.)