[Foundation-l] When is a Wikipedia not a Wikipedia ?

Pedro Sanchez pdsanchez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:55:09 UTC 2008

Also, encyclopedias don't usually have humor sections hor do they have
pseudobiographical portions for its writers. They don't have voting
places nor do they usually carry historials nor they have a judicial
court.

So, if wikipedia has all of them besides the encyclopedia itself,
Thomas conclusion is that wikipedia is not an encyclopedia.
But hey "we're talking about main namespace only", well, in this case
the extra content would also be in a different namespace