[Foundation-l] Criteria for the closure of projects.

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 14:46:06 UTC 2008

2008/4/11, Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) <pathoschild at gmail.com>:
> Mark Williamson wrote:
>  > It seems to me that the language committee formed itself and chose its
>  >  own members. Why isn't someone like Andre Engels a member?
>

> That's probably because he never asked and nobody nominated him. He
>  looks like an good candidate to me.

Won't work. The committee works with consensus. The amount of
disagreement I have with some of those outcomes makes me believe that
no consensus could have been reached had I been a member. Thus, making
me a member will most probably lead to no decision for a while because
there's too many things Gerard and I cannot agree on, then me leaving
the committee angrily and things getting back to as they were before.

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels