[Foundation-l] Introduction to the internal workings ofthelanguage subcommittee

Marcus Buck me at marcusbuck.org
Mon Apr 14 13:53:06 UTC 2008

Brian McNeil hett schreven:
>> And if you want to ask the Vatican about uploading their texts: Benedict
>> has the e-mail-adress <benedictxvi at vatican.va>
>> I'll keep my fingers crossed. ;-) Good luck!
>>

> I don't know whether you meant that seriously or not, but I'll give it a go.
> All it costs is the time for me to write the email.

Well, yes and no. I was serious, when I said: "try it!" I have the same
viewpoint as you: there's nothing to loose, the worst thing which can
happen is them saying "No". But of course I'm fully aware, that the
chance is minimal, that they'll really say "Hey, great idea! Here's 500
Terabyte of our digitized archives, make the best out of it!" But
there's nothing wrong with reaching even for minimal chances. I
seriously keep my fingers crossed. Absolutely

Marcus Buck