[Foundation-l] Future board meeting (5-7 april 08)

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:04:49 UTC 2008

You're right, of course - I thought I could get away with being lazy
with my usage because of the context. Context makes all the difference
with these sorts of things - for instance, in my line of work, NDA
typically stands for "new drug application."

Something interesting that this subject brings to mind - if these
agreements were not routine with staff until recently, I wonder how
there came to be one with Ms. Doran. Could be a holdover from the
temp contract, I suppose, but if it was negotiated directly that would
put a slightly different spin on the effect of the agreement during the
controversy awhile back. Not important to have that addressed, I'd say,
but the whole issue between WMF and Doran does point up the
role an agreement of this sort could have in the future.

Nathan