[Foundation-l] Ancient

Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) pathoschild at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:41:55 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:29 AM, Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm not trying to say that members should not be weighing in more with
>  their own opinions, but rather that if you consider the average
>  contribution to discussions of anybody besides Jesse and Gerard, it
>  seems rather easy a job.

Several members of the committee are inactive, or cannot keep up with
the time required. It's because it's not an easy job that they're less
active, not the reverse. That's something I hope to change in the
future, but in the meantime decisions are nonetheless lengthily
discussed by the active members with the less active piping in.

(Keep in mind that posts from "—" are from a different member of the
committee who asked that their name be removed from the archives.)

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Plamondon-Willard (Pathoschild)