[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] Primary account for single user login

Anon Sricharoenchai anon.hui at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:36:20 UTC 2008

On 4/9/08, Aphaia <aphaia at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Anon Sricharoenchai <anon.hui at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  There're local sysop that speak same language.
>  >  Local sysop normally do the task of suppressing bad faith (including impostor).
>  >  This doesn't affect normal task.
>  >  What do you think?
>

> I'm afraid you missed the point. There is no assurance the "local
>  sysop" can communicate with the other parties in the language the
>  other know.

Sorry, that's my mistake.

Hmm..., I'm trying to figure out your case.

1. Mr.A only communicate using fr, while Mr.B only using ja, and
acting as an imposter.
2. How can Mr.A know that Mr.B is trying to act as Mr.A?  Since Mr. B
only speak ja, then Mr.A never know if Mr.B is acting as Mr.A or not.
3. How could Mr.A be impacted from impostor in the language that he
never understand?