[Foundation-l] Ancient Greek Wikipedia

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 10:15:03 UTC 2008

Sorry for my additional information.

The comparison is not possible with a person who writes in English
instead of in his own language.

This choice is in respect with the purpose of Wikipedia: probably the
information written in English is more widespread than in other language
(my comparison is with the English, but someone can choose also French
or Spanish or Russian).

The choice of Old Greek can be acceptable if this choice is based on the
spreading of information but I don't think that there are so many Old
Greek readers.

Ilario