[Foundation-l] Ancient Greek Wikipedia

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 10:06:34 UTC 2008

No problem about your comment, it's completely true. The information in
Old Greek is valid than an information in English.

My question is different, the question doesn't investigate the validity
of Old Greek for the communication.

The problem is: why a person must write this information in Old Greek
instead of in his own language? No one has got Old Greek like mother tongue.

Probably that happens because it's a linguistic essay or because you
like to communicate in Old Greek as your language is not an "easy" language.

Closing: my position is not a political position but its' a *rational*
and *logical* vision.

Ilario