[Foundation-l] Allow new wikis in extinct languages?

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 05:28:50 UTC 2008

I used to be very interested in the Google In Your Language program.
However, it is very poorly maintained by Google. Languages that have
been fully translated for months do not go live for much longer than
they should, new languages are not accepted, no matter how many
speakers they have, despite the fact that they have versions in Elmer
Fudd and Klingon... that's just plain INSULTING to languages like,
say, Yucatec Maya, which someone propsoed to translate but were
denied.

Mark