[Foundation-l] Future board meeting (5-7 april 08)

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 21:43:31 UTC 2008

2008/4/11, Brion Vibber <brion op wikimedia.org>:

> We already went through this discussion internally. The document as
>  written is quite explicit that constructive discourse is something to be
>  encouraged and is not being restricted in any way -- I certainly
>  wouldn't have signed it otherwise.

I notice over and over again in this discussion that it is quite hard
to discuss a document that we have not read. Maybe we should wait
until the Board or Mike releases that proposal, so that we can discuss
it properly (or not discuss at all, but wait until it has been
accepted, which makes community discussion kind of useless)

BR, Lodewijk