[Foundation-l] Future board meeting (5-7 april 08)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 04:52:01 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Why ? Ask yourself, what good does disparagement do. What is the point of
continuously attacking people, invading in their private life. If you have
something serious to say and you make your point fine. Writing in a
slanderous way is not the done thing and when people who are or were part of
an organisation do this, the damage to the people left behind in an
organisation is much greater then when an average Joe says or writes
something nasty.

Also the value of such an agreement is limited. When you have serious things
to say and go about it in a sensible way there is little that will stop you
saying it. It is not that efficient a gag.
Thanks,
      GerardM