[Foundation-l] Future board meeting (5-7 april 08)

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:37:50 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Delirium <delirium at hackish.org> wrote:

>  If you won't reign in your behavior, I'd like to ask that Mr. Meijssen
>  be put on moderation.

I won't comment right now on this but, as it was recently criticised
that list moderators don't acknowledge such comments, it is hereby
duly noted. [Further comments should, if possible, go to the list
admins via private mail as to not clutter this thread).

For the record, this thread is indeed about the board meetings and its
results so, while discussion about the staff-board and vice versa
transition is certainly okay, I'd rather not have a discussion here
about individual staff members merits, this seems really a bit
off-topic.

I feel like the House of Commons Speaker in saying this but whatever...

Yours,
Michael