[Foundation-l] Provisional Volunteer Council: May we start?

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:53:38 UTC 2008

I was thinking about having two lists: one read-only and one private.
Read-only should be used for the most of discussions, while private
should be used if someone asks for that (which should be notified
somehow at the read-only list; maybe like "a contributor asked for
private conversation" or "a council member asked for that" -- without
mentioning names, of course). The problem with that concept is that
PVC should have a time-limited mandate and that I am sure that two
lists may mean significantly less efficiency.

But, if we introduce a wiki, then we may solve it in the sense that a
wiki would be read-only medium, while a list would be a private one.

I think that both resources should be left to be used by VC.