[Foundation-l] Provisional Volunteer Council: May we start?

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:07:14 UTC 2008

I'm neither interested in a private wiki nor a private mailing list
for this. I would be fine with a communications medium that was
read-only for non-members. We do want the community to know what we
are discussing, even if we take some measures to keep the noise level
down while we are discussing it.

Also, I agree with Chad that no wiki/list/whatever be set up until we
have board approval on a resolution to create a PVC in the first
place. Jumping the gun here is really not a good idea.

--Andrew Whitworth